Discover the unbounded beauty of Scotland on this magical week in a natural oasis.
Daily yoga practices, nourishing meals, and an in depth look into the heart of Scotland’s spiritual roots make this trip one not to be missed.
For this 7-day Scotland yoga retreat, we will stay at the one and only EcoYoga – home to naturally-heated springs, underground sauna, spa dome, comfortable accommodations, and delicious organic food from the EcoYoga farm. This dreamy setting is the gentlest invitation to unwind and slow down, to breathe a bit more deeply and take in all the fresh air you can.
This unique yoga retreat will beautifully combine expansive teachings, magical accommodations, and an opportunity to dive into the ancient stories of our surroundings. Enjoy a perfect balance between restful days soaking in the springs and local adventures to sacred sites around our Scottish home.
We’ve searched for the best kept secrets, the most local treasures of this special corner of Scotland to find unforgettable local guides, hidden waterfalls, and ancient sacred sites to experience together. It is an honor to return for the third time with Priestess and Yoga Teacher, Abby Tucker.
Abby offers an abundance of knowledge and deep connection to yoga on and off the mat. Her classes are a place to expand your practice and create a relationship of awareness and purpose with yourself. A week with Abby is truly a unique opportunity to embrace and celebrate. We invite you to join us there.
- 6 nights of beautiful accommodations
- Natural Wooden Hot Tub, Underground Sauna, and Cold Pools
- 1-2 Daily Yoga Classes with Abby
- Excursion to local sacred sites
- Local storytelling and music evening
- Nourishing vegetarian meals from on-site organic farm
- Individual mats, blocks, blankets, and wall straps provided
- Scheduled airport transfer
- Massage available onsite (not included)
- Great company!