The Art of Progressive Teaching:
Grow Long-Term Vision, Curriculum and Community
25 Hour Training
with Abby Tucker
Monday – Friday, June 13-17, 2016
12:30-5:30pm each day
Grow your teaching skills and learn to develop meaningful and evolving curriculum for your students, even when you are teaching drop-in classes where student skill levels vary dramatically. This is a powerful and rich skill that will inspire your students and bring deep joy to your teaching. Join Abby Tucker for a week-long training intended to help you develop skills to teach progressively and grow your power and depth as a yoga teacher.
Benefits of Progressive Teaching
- Add meaning and potency to your classes by connecting them to one another
- Create curriculum and consistency that weaves individual classes and workshops to the bigger scope of your teaching
- Deepen and expand your student’s practices by teaching methodically
- Build a committed community of students who are on a journey together
Go beyond growing numbers. There is a powerful difference between teaching the same 20 people for 52 weeks and teaching an ever-changing group of 20 people for 52 weeks. Teaching progressively brings more consistency of students and grows numbers in your classes.
- Creating a long-term vision and curriculum
- Refining your sequencing techniques
- Progressive actions and instructions
- Long-term planning of classes
- Becoming a yoga educator
- Building a committed studentship
- Theming: creating a story with each class
Tuition: $625 / $550 Early Bird
Early bird available until May 15.
Payment Plans Available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.